The opinion of parents and caregivers of school-aged children matters when it comes to reporting on how well schools serve Michigan’s children.
The Michigan Department of Education is inviting feedback from that group on Michigan’s new, online “school transparency dashboard.” The dashboard is designed to show the performance of every public school in Michigan, including public school academies (charter schools).
The new dashboard is designed especially for parents and other caregivers. It will report on more than 20 different factors—or measures—that parents and other stakeholders have said are important to them when evaluating the quality of a school. The survey allows participants to view components of the new dashboard, then answer questions about the way information is presented, the usefulness of certain features, and unique interests.
- Click the link below (or type the survey URL into your web browser) to access the online survey: surveymonkey.com/r/MDEESSA_
- Survey details:
- You can complete the survey on any computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
- All answers will be confidential.
- Survey must be completed by .